Friday 6 October 2017

Kings of War: Abyssal Dwarfs - Army Complete


'ello my minions and loyal readers of this wee Blog of mine, a den of vice and dice.

Now while talking to a fellow blogger about KoW it started that itch again and I realised it has been well over 18 months since i last played AND I never did show of my completed Abyssal Dwarf force.

So next week too make up for that fact I have booked in a game of KoW and here's the full completed force.

 
Now if I'm honest it's complete as far as I have everything I own painted but I could always add in another few pieces such as a Slave Orc Hoard or more Warmachines.




As you have noticed the army is all on unit bases which allowed me to save a few quid by having the unit count smaller for the same base size but boy are these a pig to store and transport.

Shit breaks all the time.



 




Well that's ya lot for today, just a quick photo dump.

Ta Ta for now and comments welcome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...